Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering for the Elk Grove Food Bank! Our work could not be complete without the contributions of our volunteers who work side-by-side with employees everyday to create a positive environment for clients.
Please note the following restrictions and requirements:
- NO WALK INS! You must schedule your volunteer times with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Students between the ages of 10 – 15 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or an adult guardian and must submit an EGFBS Volunteer Application and photo release form (see links below).
- Students between the ages of 16 – 17 years of age may volunteer with parental consent/signature and must submit an EGFBS Volunteer Application and photo release form.
- Organized Group Events must be scheduled with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Volunteers may not receive services from EGFBS while volunteering.
- Clients may not volunteer until 6 months has passed since last receiving EGFBS services.
Once you have read the above restrictions and requirements, download the volunteer registration packet by clicking here!
Send your completed registration packet to email@example.com or drop it off at the Elk Grove Food Bank during our business hours.